Extra-virgin olive oil
The sunny Trinacria (Sicily ancient name used by Greeks), here is where the extra-virgin olive oil – Viridior production takes place. Viridior PGI “Sicilia” comes from the best selection of a particle and olive grove. It holds colours and fragances of Sicily.
- 100% Extra-virgin olive oil – PGI “Sicilia”
- 100% italian product
- Fruits from a specific area (Castelvetrano – Western Sicily) and from specific olive trees
- Selection of the best olives, hand-picked (12-30 October)
- Cold extraction within 12 hours of harvesting and is immediately filtered
- Stored in stainless steel containers, at controlled temperature and with no oxygen
Green olives with medium fruity flavour and harmonious balance between bitter and pungent aroma. Tomato and artichoke flavour, grass, almond and jasmine aroma, this is what identifies Viridior Sicilia PGI blend (Nocellara del Belice olives – Biancolilla olives).
Each phase of Viridior production, from the harvesting to the olive selection and cold extraction, is supervised, according to PGI rules and regulations, by the Dragotto family.
(You can buy it in boxes of six)